- Alex Callinicos
- Allan Goatley
- Andy Brown
- Andy Durgan
- Anita Khanna
- Ashley Fataar
- Baba Aye
- Bobby Moses
- Claire Ceruti
- Dave Sewell
- Hibist Kassa
- Keep Left
- Lawrence Ntuli
- Lebogang Malebo
- Mike Gonzalez
- Mpai Manaiwa
- Peter Alexander
- Pontsho Khala
- Refiloehape Lenka
- Rehad Desai
- Socialist Worker UK
- Tebogo Mokgope
- Tebza Magope
- Tom Bramble
- Tsakane KeepLeft
- Workers Solidarity Fund
- Johnson takes helm of a stricken ship – sink it now
- Racism is at the root of Swedish far right gains
- International Socialist Tendency statement on the racist drive in Europe
- What does Trump mean about Making America Great Again
- The rise of Islamophobia and what needs to be done
- Obama must take his share of blame
- Syria – the tragedy of defeated revolution
- Stop this bigot!
- Fidel Castro, Cuba and socialism
- The Politics of Amilcar Cabral
- The crisis in Venezuela
- How did Brazil’s Right Wing Triumph?
- Strike shuts down Zimbabwe
Labor and Unions
- Is a machine after your job?
- WHY SOCIALISTS SHOULD VOTE FOR THE SOCIALIST REVOLUTIONARY WORKERS PARTY
- The Casualities of Cola – outsourcing and exploitation
- Do we need a new trade union federation?
- The state and the ANC’s legacy within it
- The Counterfeit Goods Act: protecting corporate interests at government expense!
- What is socialism and can it work?
- Land Expropriation without compensation
- Should socialists vote EFF?
- Understanding Steve Biko: Race, Class and Struggle in South Africa – an interview with Mosa Phadi
- Decolonising all the way: Do we really need exams?
- Were the Rosettenville attacks xenophobic?
- Legalising the Zama-zama
- Understanding Decolonisation today
South and Central America
- The Public Protector VS The Presidency
- Dear men: dump the trashiness, take up anti-sexism instead
- The Turkish People defeated the Military coup
- Has #FeesMustFall itself fallen?
- Unemployment is rocketing
- BREXIT and the British Left
- Give Zuma the Boot
- Report from Amadiba Crisis Committee
- Do Royal families deserve special treatment?
- Russia’s proxy war twists knife in Syria
- DROUGHT: THE HARD TIMES COMING
- Martin Legassick: Revolutionary Socialist (1940-2016)
- The Life and Times of Patrice Lumumba
- The economic crisis and political polarization
- ‘Their morals and ours’
- A message from The Workers Solidarity Fund Task Team
- The Dialectic and why it matters
- Uprising in Higher Education Institutions takes on deepening Inequality
- Tsipras’s return won’t end anger at austerity in Greece
- Syria a battlefield of imperialist rivalry
- Fanon’s militant path: Revolutionary change and National Liberation
- What is privilege theory and why is it wrong?
- Statement Of The International Socialist Tendency on the European Refugee Crisis
- Jeremy Corbyn A New Hope for UK
- The left is the real winner of Spanish elections as two party system crumbles
- Why We Fight for Free Education
- Fighting Racism Today
- The Fight for a National Minimum wage
- Going to the roots of the SACP’s political weakness
- Greece: Splits in Syriza after leaders sign deal for more austerity
- Countering Xenophobic Ideas
- State of the Nation Address and the EFF
- UNITED FRONT BUDGET DAY DEMONSTRATIONS GETTING ONTO THE STREETS
- Revolution in Burkina Faso
- Interview with James Nichol
- The legacy of Thomas Sankara
- What We Stand For
- Rhodes Must Fall
- The Future Socialist Society
- ON BUDGET DAY WE SAY PAY BACK THE MONEY!
- BUILDING PROTEST FROM BELOW
- The Coming Revolution by the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF)
- ISIS: a product of imperialism and dictatorship
- Is there a Parliamentary Road to Socialism?
- Honk Kong; the Right to Choice
- Fighting Racism – Bolsheviks in America
- Lesotho’s rulers at each other throats
- ANC REPORT USED TO ISOLATE NUMSA AND THE STRUGGLE FOR SOCIALISM
- Can you hear the Balalaikas playing?
- Church Disaster Exposes Influence of Mega Churches